Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Intro and welcome to The Tower of Fate Blog

Hello,

I'd like to welcome everyone to the Tower of Fate Blog dedicated to one of my favorite superheroes: Dr. Fate.  Although there isn't much news for Dr. Fate at the minute, due to the whole DC Universe reboot, I hope that the character will be reintroduced into the new DC Universe in the near future.

In the meantime, this blog will focus on Dr. Fate's history, art, television appearances, etc.  I'll also focus on new DCU news that may or may not pertain to our beloved hero.  I hope you all enjoy it and if you have an idea for a story you'd like to read about regarding Dr. Fate do not hesitate to send me your idea.

Juan

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooooo thrilled to find your blog! I'm a tremendous Doctor Fate fan! I've often thought about starting a Doctor Fate blog, but just haven't had the time. I run the FIRESTORM FAN blog and ONCE UPON A GEEK.

    I've used my ONCE UPON A GEEK site as defacto Doctor Fate blog from time-to-time, but I'm thrilled to find your dedicated site. In case you are interested, here is a link to several of my Doctor Fate related posts.
    http://onceuponageek.com/tag/doctor-fate/

    I'll definitely be checking out your posts! Hooray for Nabu! .. and Kent ... and Inza ... and Eric & Linda ... and Hector ... and Jared ... oh yeah, and the OTHER Kent. You get the idea. :)

    The Irredeemable Shag

    ReplyDelete