Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You can own the Helm of Fate

Here's something neat I found while searching for Doctor Fate memorabilia on ebay: The Helm of Nabu and Amulet of Anubis!  Well, not the actual artifacts of fate but a great replica from Pit Viper Studios.  According to their ebay listing, the helmet is made out of fiberglass and is ready to wear (up to size 9 hat).

Although the price of $275 (plus shipping) for the helm and amulet are a bit out of my price range for me at the moment in order to do a full review, I don't think it's astronomically priced for such a great item(s).  Below is a picture of the Helm along with links to their ebay auction and main webpage.


Link to ebay auction for Dr. Fate Helm & Amulet of Anubis

Pit Viper Studios Home Page

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That is friggin beautiful!!! I wish I had the extra cash laying around. That would be worth it at that price.

    Also, love the new blog background. The white space makes it easier to read. Nice choice! Is that a Freddie Williams piece from JSA ALL-STARS?

    The Irredeemable Shag
    http://firestormfan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I believe it's from Reign in Hell but not 100% on that.

    ReplyDelete