Friday, February 3, 2012

Dr. Fate in DC Universe Online Game


If you're like me and tried to play DC Universe Online game on a computer that doesn't have enough memory, you'll find that the game lags to the point of frustration.  I downloaded the game and tried to play it but ended up giving up.  I'll download it again when I have enough money to either increase the memory of my computer or just buy a new computer all together. 


Anyhow, for those of you that are like me and can't play the game and are wondering where Dr. Fate fits in the game, here is some info I found online:  Doctor Fate has a prominent role in the DC Universe Online game. He acts as a boss fight and Bounty for the villains and helps the Hero character to prevent Brother Blood from raising Trigon in midtown Metropolis. In the game, Fate is aligned with Wonder Woman and is a member of the Sentinels of Magic alongside Zatana and Raven. He also gives the Hero character the mission to free the Spectre from Eclipso's control.


Here is his cut scene of his part once he is defeated by the villains:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QvvM3El0s

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they stuck with the Hector Hall costume. It's probably my favorite.

    Now if Firestorm would only appear in the game. :(

    The Irredeemable Shag
    http://firestormfan.com

    ReplyDelete