Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ksenia Solo, Inza Nelson Doppelganger

So, apart from being a Dr. Fate fan, I also like a little show on Syfy called "Lost Girl."  In looking through images of the actresses, specifically Ksenia Solo images (creepy...yes, I know), I came across some photos of her that look incredibly like Inza Nelson from the Justice League Unlimited cartoons.  If ever there is a Dr. Fate movie for the big screen or small screen, we could have a candidate for the part of Inza.  Check out the pictures and judge for yourself:








5 comments:

  1. That's a pretty specific take on Inza from JLU that deviates from the comics, but it's also much more distinctive. I approve of the severe hotness at work here, although I'll always favor Clea in this category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, if they want her to look just like the JL cartoon they can always use Ksenia. Who's Clea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Strange's girlfriend/apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how visually distinctive that Inza was. I like the JLU version more than her red head counter part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aelle Yeah, she had a much different look from that of the comics.

    ReplyDelete