Thursday, March 1, 2012

Earth 2 Character Designs

This entire week DC has been rolling out new designs for the Earth 2 characters, along with brief hints about their back story.  The question is, will DC roll out the new Dr. Fate design this week?  Hate to be a downer, but it's probably unlikely as there is only one more day left.  However, I have faith that in the coming weeks and months we will be able to get a glimpse at the new Dr. Fate as well as the other members of the JSA.

In the mean time, enjoy some of the new character designs for the Earth 2 meta-human residents that have been revealed thus far:






For more on each of their backgrounds, check out DC comics' The Source

2 comments:

  1. It can't be long now before we see some JSA members. As much as i'm enjoying the Earth 2 news its a bit disappointing to see DC showing off the trinity before some off the classic JSA members. Not that I'm at all surprised, I'm just greedy for Doctor Fate info.

    I think a sketch of Sloan Mr. Terrific is knocking about as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree. It wasn't a big surprise to me that DC rolled out the trinity first but I was hoping that they would throw us a bone and at least give us someone from the classic JSA. I can't wait for new Dr. Fate info too. I hope we don't have to wait too long after the Earth 2 comics come out.

    I saw the Mr. Terrific sketch, if I find a link I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete