Friday, April 6, 2012

ToF Follow Friday Contest

Follow Friday Contest!

Hello everyone,

I'd like to beef up the number of followers on both the Tower of Fate blog and the Tower of Fate twitter account (@toweroffate).  With that I'd like to announce the first Tower of Fate contest.  I'll be giving away a copy of Dr. Fate #36 originally published in January 1992, marking the return of Kent Nelson as Dr. Fate.  The comic is in great condition, given that it is exactly 20 years old (the comic is from my personal collection).




Here is how to win:

1) You must have a twitter account to enter.  To enter, just copy and paste the following message and tweet it to your followers:
#FF @toweroffate giveaway log onto toweroffate.blogspot.com for details on how to win a copy of Dr. Fate No.36

2)You must be following the @toweroffate twitter account to be eligible to win the comic

3)One random winner will chosen and notified by 6pm West Coast time today. Winner will be notified via private message through twitter.

4)I'm sorry but this contest is only open to US residents as I will not be able to ship over seas.

Good luck and thank you for entering the contest and checking out the Tower of Fate Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI, due to time constraints I will be picking a winner by 5pm rather than 6pm today.

    ReplyDelete