Sunday, June 24, 2012

DOCTOR FATE NEWS!

Well, it's more of a Dr. Fate mention, but it is the first Dr. Fate mention of the New 52!  Jeff Lemire, write of Justice League Dark, yesterday tweeted the following:


I tried to put Dr, Fate in jLDark but I think he's being used elsewhere soon


Awesome news! Thank you Mr. Lemire for confirming the existence of Dr. Fate in the new DC universe and that he'll be appearing soon!  More than likely, the good doctor will be appearing in Robinson's Earth 2 books.  Really exiting news!

Hopefully, Dr. Fate will be able to cross over into some JL Dark stories as I think he would make a really good fit into Lemire's books.

4 comments:

  1. Breaking News: I got the following response to my tweet from Jeff Lemire about the Dr. Fate news:

    "@JeffLemire @TowerofFate honestly I have no idea if he really will be coming back. Just thy I couldn't use him"

    So Dr. Fate is still up in the air but the fact that Mr. Lemire couldn't use him alludes to the fact that he may be appearing in the New 52 at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking for him too. Hope it's a big intro.

      Delete
  2. Vague news is better than no news. :)

    The Irredeemable Shag

    ReplyDelete