Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time Out for Some Self Promotion

Hello everyone, I'd like to take a quick break from the usual Dr. Fate stuff posted to quickly promote my business website: http://www.juanmaldonadohypnosisandqigong.org/

I am a certified Hypnotist as well as a Tai Chi and Qigong instructor located in the beautiful city of Burbank, Ca.  I provide in home hypnosis services as well as private Tai Chi and Qigong classes.  If you are interested please visit my site and if you know of anyone that might benefit from my services please do not hesitate to refer them.  Every referral is very appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

Juan Maldonado, C.Ht.

And just so this post is not completely off the Dr. Fate topic, here is a great image of the good doctor:




No comments:

Post a Comment