Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dr. Fate Article on Midnighttcg.com

I was recently asked by the staff of midnighttcg.com to write a short article on Dr. Fate.  They let me choose the subject so I decided to write briefly on the evolution of the character during his Golden Age era.  Here is the link to the article: http://midnighttcg.com/The-Evolution-of-Doctor-Fate-Golden-Age-Era, hope you guys enjoy it.  I did fail to mention his status as a founding member of the JSA in the article which is probably a huge omission, but I wanted to focus solely on his solo adventures/career.  I hope that you guys can forgive me neglecting the JSA part of his Golden Age time.

I want to thank Saint Walker and Midnight TCG for asking me to write the article.  I am very humbled that you thought of me and gave me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment