Thursday, November 29, 2012

JSA Liberty Files: The Whistling Skull

Next month (essentially next week) DC will be giving us a brand new JSA series in the form of the Elseworlds story of the JSA Liberty Files: The Whistling Skull.  This is something to definitely get excited about.  However, I gotta wonder if this time Dr. Fate will make an appearance in the Liberty Files as he was missing in action from the last L.F. story line.  Anyhow, we'll have to wait and see (and hope) if our favorite Lord of Order will appear in The Whistling Skull. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Doctor Fate fan. He's one of the characters that got me interested in the Justice Society (and in comics!) in the first place. Having said so, I would be disappointed if he appeared in Whistling Skull. Unless severely de-powered or presented as crazy fraud, he just wouldn't fit, I don't think, in the world presented in the first two under-rated "Liberty Files" installments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be interesting to see him as some sort of mystic. He wouldn't necessarily have to be extremely depowered, remember Martian Man Hunter and Superman in the first installment? Also, hour man continues to have his powers as well. Either way, with powers or not, I'd love to see him involved in some way. After all, it is a JSA story and he was a founding member.

      Delete