Monday, March 4, 2013

USA Article on the New Dr. Fate and Earth 2

This is a fantastic article from USA Today that focuses on the new Dr. Fate of Earth 2.  I gotta say, the article made me very happy.  I love all the changes that James Robinson has done with the re-imagining of Dr. Fate including Brett Booth's visual re-design of the character's costume.  As a huge Dr. Fate fan I honestly could not be any happier with the changes and what Mr. Robinson has planned for the character.  So, I'm sending a big THANK YOU to James Robinson for all the awesome changes to Dr. Fate while keeping the basic traits of the character almost unchanged.  I am so looking forward to this Wednesday and to all the upcoming issues of Earth 2 to come.

Here is the link to the USA Today article and Earth 2 preview:  http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2013/03/04/earth-2-comic-book-series/1962607/

No comments:

Post a Comment