Monday, April 15, 2013

Injustice: Gods Among Us


One more day!  One more day, and we finally get to get our hands on Injustice Gods Among Us!  I gotta say, although my favorite character-Dr. Fate-has been reduced to a background prop in one of the stages, this game looks absolutely amazing.  I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time.

Not only are the visuals phenomenal, but it has a great story line as well.  Loosely based on one of the greatest DC stories ever told, Kingdome Come, this is a story of heroes saying enough is enough and taking command of the world to eradicate crime and form a Utopian society.  However, there are other who believe this Utopian society is nothing more than a dictatorship and rebel against the new world leaders (namely Superman).  If you haven't been following the story in the comics, I highly recommend that you do.  The story is well written, and like I said before, although it is loosely based on Kingdom Come, it differs enough to make it fresh and fun to read.  

Personally I can't wait to play the game.  And I am still hoping that they will eventually bring in Dr. Fate as a playable character through either an Earth 2 DLC pack or a Magical Characters DLC pack.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment