Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Man of Steel XXX Parody Released Digitally, Out in Stores Next Week

Just an update on the Axel Braun Man of Steel Parody, apparently it has been released digitally  on the Vivid website and will be released in stores next week.  I can't believe I'm this excited over an adult film but from the trailer it really looks like a cool fan fiction film.  And check out this blurb about the film from Axel Braun himself: "I just wanted to humanize the character a bit” said Braun, I felt that Superman could use some of those elements that made Spider-Man so appealing, some of that vulnerability and not-so perfect life. The result is a beautifully engaging dramatic adult movie with a compelling story, plenty of sex, and some of the best acting I’ve seen in a long time."

Check out the entire article here: http://www.tonybatman.com/2013/06/25/vivids-man-of-steel-xxx-parody-released-online-now-in-stores-july-9th/ 






No comments:

Post a Comment