Monday, October 21, 2013

Tribute to Inza Nelson

I've been rereading Inza's run as Dr. Fate (written by William Messner-Loebs) the last few days and I have really been enjoying it.  What I love about her run is Messner-Loebs focus on the micro instead of the macro.  In her adventrures, Inza is more concerned about cleaning up and helping the people in the neighborhood where she and Kent have moved into (a home Kent's father owned in the 40's and is set in a bad neighborhood in NY). Also, being that Inza is female her powers as Dr. Fate differ from that of her husband's, Kent Nelson, run as Dr. Fate.  She finds that that her fighting prowess is not very strong but her healing and creative energy is very powerful.  Makes for a very interesting Dr. Fate.  So with no further ado, I give you my tribute to Inza Nelson:










1 comment:

  1. I also liked Inza's run as Doctor Fate. Some of the best I read of the character.

    ReplyDelete