Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.  As a Dr. Fate fan I am grateful that he is back in the pages of DC Comics and that we have a really cool incarnation of the character.  Also grateful that the pages of Earth 2 are written by a fantastic writer in that of Tom Taylor and graced by the wonderful art of Nicola Scott.  I also want to extend my thanks to James Robinson for the awesome new incarnation of Dr. Fate as Khalid Ben-Hassin was his brain child.  And of course I am grateful for the general life things; my family, my health, having a job and enough money to put food on the table, pay for my shelter and have enough left over to buy comic books every Wednesday.

So a Happy New Comic Book Day to everyone and an early Happy Thanksgiving as well.  Hope everyone has a great holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment