Monday, October 20, 2014

Constantine January Solicitation with the New 52 Dr. Fate featured on the cover


Above is the cover for Constantine #21 featuring the New 52 Dr. Fate.  I wish I could still get excited to see the New 52 Dr. Fate on the covers of comics, but I'm just waiting for this nightmare to be over. I'm hoping that somehow, one of the many DC comics Crisis that are scheduled/planned will bring back the original Dr. Fate.  Anyhow, the description of the issue is below:

CONSTANTINE #21
Written by RAY FAWKES
Art by JEREMY HAUN
Cover by JUAN FERREYRA
On sale JANUARY 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
With legions of Parademons on the attack, Constantine forges an alliance with Doctor Fate. But as time begins to run out, will they escape Earth-2 – or help destroy it?

2 comments:

  1. Do u think they will bring fate to the prime earth? I'm praying they do

    ReplyDelete
  2. They teased that the pre-New 52 Universe still exists out there somewhere. I certainly hope that they bring back at least the old Dr. Fate. They have really made a mess out of the new one.

    ReplyDelete